Before completing this application it is a requirement that you read and accept the below Privacy Act Statement.
Jayco Canterbury* to collect, retain and use the personal information
about me/us, for the purposes of:
- Assessing my/our credit worthiness;
- Attending to the financing, whether directly or indirectly, of my/our contract(s)
Jayco Canterbury’s rights thereunder;
- Marketing and/or informing me/us about the goods and services provided by
to collect from credit reporting agencies, credit providers, my/our employer(s),
accountant(s), relatives, or other person(s) such personal, financial and commercial
information about me/us for the said purposes.
to provide this information:
- To any person for the foregoing purposes;
- to any employees and agents of
and/or any other person, in any ordinary course of business, for any of the foregoing
- To credit agencies for the purpose of maintaining proper or effective
I/we acknowledge that if I/we do not provide all or any part of the information
requested on this application form, my/our application for finance may be declined.
I/we further acknowledge that pursuant to the Privacy Act 1993, I/we have a right
of access to information collected by
about me/us and to request that this information be corrected. The information will
be held at the office of
280 Main South Rd, Sockburn, Christchurch
or the registered offices of any party nominated by
To verify your acceptance of the above Privacy act statement please enter the word ACCEPT into the text box below and click the apply for finance button.